The Leadership Laboratory
The lead·er·ship / ˈlēdərˌSHip | lab·o·ra·to·ry / ˈlabrəˌtôrē
The Leadership Lab is a series of 90-day accelerated learning programs for all levels of leadership. The labs are targeted for fast-growth individuals and companies that want to close the leadership gap quickly between where they are and where they want to be.
THE LEADERSHIP LAB Solution
The Leadership Lab consists of four accelerated growth Labs. People who participate in our Labs have experienced concrete growth in learning how to engage and motivate (themselves and their people) in order to win in leadership and life. Regardless if you have been leading or managing people for 30 years or 30 seconds, our Lab(s) will help you accelerate your professional and personal development. You also have the benefit of collaborating with a cohort of your peers and private coach.
ACCEleRATED GROWTH labs
lab one: NExt Level Leadership
lab TWO: fully engaged LEADERSHIP
lab THREE: High capacity LEADERSHIP
lab FOUR: MASTER level LEADERSHIP
Lead lab outcomes
You will be equipped with an ability to understand your personal wiring and how that can add value to your colleagues, clients and anyone else you regularly interact with. Additionally, you will begin to understand how people in your life are wired so that you can more effectively interact together.
Practically you will understand...
- The Science of Self. A measure of your behaviors and motivators
- Personal Accountability Management. Learning how to lead and equip yourself and then others toward growth
- Engaging and Motivating to Action. How to align with the correct people and drive productive action
- The One-Thing Training. How to prioritize and equip yourself and team to repeat productive action
- Sharp Tools and Resources. You amass a number of effective tools that you can use and in turn, equip others to use
Why The Leadership Lab
Representative Les Brown summarizes a common problem well,
"Most people raise a family, earn a living and then they die. They stop growing, stop working on themselves, stop stretching and stop pushing themselves. Then a lot of people like to complain but they don’t want to do anything about their situation."
This is a sad reality, but it does not have to be your reality. We want to help facilitate the change you need in order to win in leadership and life.
The Interstate of Accelerated Growth
Consider the American Interstate highway. It is a near flawless system for accelerating movement from point A to point B. In fact, regardless of which direction you're headed, coming or going, you're always on the right-hand side of the road. Including sign posts that point you to your final destination in a clear, concise manner.
Think of our Labs as the interstate for accelerating your growth. We'll invite you into a proven system with road signs, pointing you in precisely the right direction. Even to the point of helping you to learn when to accelerate or decelerate, aligning you in the direction you want to go in a sustainable manner.
How The Leadership Lab Works
We must remember this truth,
"You're either growing or dying. Stagnation does not exist in the universe." - Steve Siebold
As the potential Lead Lab participant you buy-in to this truth. You are someone who desires to be better, faster, and smarter. If this is true of you then we invite you to take the next step and apply to participate in one of our 90-day Labs. If you plan to apply, you...
- Have seriously considered and committed to make your 90-day Lab a top priority
- Have applied online and The Leadership Lab has accepted you to the accelerated growth module (click here to apply)
- Once accepted, The Leader is partnered with a Cohort of his or her peers
- The Leader and Cohort begin to walk through the 12 week accelerated growth module
- The Leader and Cohort follow the Leadership Lab pacing and receive private coaching
- The Leader and Cohort graduate and celebrate
Send questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Depending on your Life-Stage, You and The Leadership Lab team will determine which Lab to begin with.